Looking for NDIS Physiotherapy Services in Altona North?
At Revive we provide health services for people who are self managed and plan managed through the National Disability Insurance Agency to become empowered to achieve their full potential through evidence based physiotherapy.
We work with NDIS participants to help them achieve their full potential and maximise their quality of life. At Revive, we treat a broad range of conditions ranging from paediatrics, pain, neurological and musculoskeletal conditions. Whether your issue is pain, decreased strength, mobility, brain injury or another musculoskeletal disorder, we can work with you to achieve your goals. We are passionate about helping people of all ages to make daily tasks easier and to help you get more out of life.
Who can we help?
We can currently help those who are self managed and plan managed through the NDIS. How the billing process will work will depend on how your funds are managed.
If you are plan managed we will require the details of your plan manager and support coordinator, as well as your NDIS client number and any billing information. We will be able to send invoices directly to your plan manager, so all you have to worry about is attending your appointment.
If you are self managed the process is slightly different. In this instance, you will be able to pay for your appointments using your funding and we will then provide invoices so you can keep track of everything you need for the NDIA.
Our physiotherapy appointment pricing falls in line with the NDIS dictated rates. Your initial consultation will generally be 45 minutes to 1 hour, after which time you have the flexibility to choose if you prefer 30 minute or 45 minute follow up consultations.
We strive to offer the best in evidence-based physiotherapy services.
What can we help with?
Our Physios can help treat and manage:
- Neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy or Multiple Sclerosis
- Developmental delays in children
- Other paediatric conditions (link to paediatrics page)
- Chronic diseases, such as diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and obesity
- Rehabilitation after surgery
How we help
Your physiotherapy treatment will be tailored to your individual needs so that we can work together to help you achieve your goals.
Treatment may include:
- Manual therapy such as soft tissue massage and joint mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Muscle re-education to improve control and movement efficiency
- Clinical Pilates
- Dry Needling
- Advice and assistance with the use of mobility aids, such as walking sticks, walking frames and braces