Are you looking for more than just a job?
Why choose a career at Revive Physiotherapy and Pilates?
- Be part of team that has fun and loves working together
- Get personal and professional development with career progression pathways
- Achieve work/life balance with a flexible working roster
- Join a multidisciplinary team that offers patient-centred care
- Be paid well and rewarded for the for the work you put in
Why’ll you’ll love working at Revie Physiotherapy and Pilates…
At Revive Physiotherapy and Pilates we work together as a team, and pride ourselves on going the extra mile, as well as constantly pursuing growth and learning. We empower our clients to reach their goals and our mission is to help each and every client achieve their full potential and maximise their quality of life.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients. Although client outcomes are our absolute main focus, creating a work environment where people genuinely enjoy coming to work with each other is just as important to us.
FAQ's about Revive and What you can expect from a career with us:
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives
- If you are passionate about physiotherapy and feel you would like to make a difference
- If you are confident, driven and motivated
- If you have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity
- Then the answer is yes!
One of our core values is “We pursue growth and learning”, so ongoing growth and development of our team is a really high priority for us.
- Structured induction covering your first 100 days with us
- Weekly team meetings including group case reviews and clinical inservice
- Weekly 1:1 mentoring with Masters-trained physiotherapists
- We also support your own CPD by providing reimbursement of external courses, up to $2000 each year
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Team culture is everything to us here at Revive Physio!
We want everyone to feel like they’re part of the team, and go above to ensure this is the case. From the recruitment and hiring processes, to our induction, right through to the rhythm of team meetings, mentoring and activities, we want you to feel welcome and included from the very start.
We love to have fun and want you to look forward to coming to work!
Exercise or manual therapy?
The Physiotherapy industry has always been divided surrounding a “hands on vs hands off” approach, but we strongly feel that there’s room for both. Which is why we pride ourselves on being able to tailor an approach that’s ideal for each client that comes through our door.
We all know that each individual client will have their own treatment journey that will work for them, and help them achieve their ideal outcome.
They may have simple needs, which may only require a few sessions of manual therapy, or something more complex, which requires pain management, education, manual therapy, and a robust rehab program.
By providing multiple treatment methods – manual therapy, rehab & exercise, Pilates (1:1 and groups) and hydrotherapy – we know that we can create a program that works best for the individual and set them on the path to full recovery.
We want all our team members to have financial security while also having the opportunity to reach their financial goals and be rewarded for their hard work.
That’s why we offer our team members the security of an annual salary that is above award, plus super, but we also pay commission based on client billings each month.
This means that if for whatever reason, you had a quiet month (or went away on holiday) and you didn’t bill enough to earn commission, you will still get paid an attractive wage. On the other hand, if you’ve been killing it, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work by getting paid commission!
If you feel like Revive Physio is the place for you and would like to join our team, please explain why you would be our ideal new team member.
Fill out the application form below, or forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the headline “I’M YOUR PHYSIO”. Even if we’re not currently hiring, we’ll keep your CV on file and be in touch when a role comes up.